(Not by me)
LoyaltyHardworking Logical ThinkingCreativityHonestyEmpathic and Understanding
I draw for fun. I'm a roller derby girl. I love Punk, Punk Rock and Hardcore.
College level art classes taken: Basic Drawing 1 and 2, 2-D Design, Color Theory, Life Drawing 1 and 2, Digital Art, Digital Story boarding, Oil painting 1 and 2, Basic Photography, Intermediate Photography, Experimental Photography, Portfolio development, Digital Photography 1,2,3.
Right now I feel that Digital Story Boarding was the most important class I've ever taken and I feel like I have a future as a Story Board Artist.
Ten Facts About Me
1) I love extreme sports
2) I hate wearing make up and dresses or doing anything remotely girly
3) I have two sisters who are girly girls
4) I play electric guitar
5) I upload birthday cards to my childhood friend who died in a car crash over 3 years ago in hopes that maybe in some way she'd see it.
6) I've been punk since I was 11 years old
7) I love animals and I have 2 dogs, a parakeet and a fish. I used to have a turtle but she grew to be over a foot in diameter and was thus too big for me to keep so I ended up giving her over to an Aquarium.
8) I've always lived near the beach and I can't imagine myself living far away from the ocean.
9) My favorite museum exhibit is The Human Origin Exhibit at The Museum Of Natural History
10) I am a total nerd who's pet peeve is dealing with really stupid people.
Ten More Facts about me
1) When my fifth grade teacher told me that I couldn't be a fanatic of the Ramones because Sid Vicious took heroine and killed his girlfriend, I told her to fuck off because not only are Sid Vicious and Joey Ramone not in the same band but they aren't from the same country.
2) I had the world's biggest crush on Joey Ramone when I was in fifth grade but Joey was way too old for me.
3) My first punk performance was so reminiscent of Suicide because I was whipping the floor with a motorcycle chain and singing to the beat of the chain hitting the floor.
4) I'm a 1990s kid raised by CBGBs
5) The shows: Conan The Adventurer, Thundarr The Barbarian and Pirates Of Dark Water first made me want to be a cartoonist.
6) I'm yandre.
7) I'm looking for a new character to cosplay and I'm wondering if I could still get away with cosplaying at my age.
8) I used to look like Jasmine of the Boondocks when I was 10.
9) I still love to take train rides from New York City to down the Jersey Shore
10) I hated the show Jersey Shore because it was such an embarrassment to those who actually live there.